Re: Was Near perfect woman, NOW Perfect Woman Test

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 06:31:59 EST

I made sure and added "Have I missed anything" afterwards cause I ain't so
smart as some of ya'll..... ;-)

Definatly extra points for having her own truck and the dog points can be
added for how many she is WILLING to own :-)

As for #5, I was going to put "Is willling to fool around IN a fast truck
with a dog in the back, while being carefull of the gun rack and the bucket
of chicken" but I figgered some folks might object to the bucket of
chicken..... ;-) So I left it up to the imagination !

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com