Re: Was Near perfect woman, NOW Perfect Woman Test

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 20:46:42 EST

Preacher wrote:

> Guess it's time for a "Perfect Woman Checklist"

You guys are really demented, you know that? :-)

Let's see how Norah scores anyway...

> 1) Likes trucks (Extra points if she likes FAST trucks)
> 2) Likes guns (Extra points if she has her own guns, 1 point per weapon)
> 3) Likes dogs (Extra points if she actually allows the dog on the
> couch/chair/bed)
> 4) Can dial the pizza delivery place from memory OR
> A) Can cook OR
> B) Doesn't laugh or get ill when YOU cook
> 5) Can .... um... Will.... er... (insert favorite dirty thought here)
>
> Did I miss anything?
>
> Scoring:
> 1) 10 points + 5 points if she likes fast trucks +50 points is she actually
> suggests mods

Yes, yes, and yes. 65 points.

> 2) 10 points + 5 points per gun

Yes, and not yet. 10 points.

> 3) 10 points + 2 per dog +2 per piece of furniture

Yes, 1 dog. Is that per piece of furniture that the dog sleeps on? 5
pieces of furniture (he has chairs I'm not allowed on) equals 22 points.

> 4) 5 points A) 10 points B) 2 points

Yes, yes and yes. 17 points.

> 5) 25 points + 5 points per room/position/act/costume/prop/scenario

None of yer bloody business :-).

Jason
(half of the most happily married Dakota couple)