Re: MTBE (WAS: Re: Ethanol Fuel) - update

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 20:53:16 EST

<<After reading, MTBE is not an anti-freeze agent. It's a pollution control
additive :)>>

Oh sh*t, the way I wrote my post was wrong, not my bud the engineer... What I
should have wrote was, I thought MBTE was killing my MPG and my bud said, no,
*it's not the MBTE* it's another *completely different substance* added that
is used as an anti-freeze... Thanks for the info. Mike --I just had to stand
up for my bud and correct my lousy writing. Y'all scuse me know whilst I
revisit my English comp. 101 notes! :-)
Tom