Re: RE: RE: Re: Open to LSD diff conversion, need advice on fluids!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 18:20:08 EST

>>Ok, I just got off the phone with Chrysler, they say you must use the
Hypoid
friction modifier no matter what lube you use (Synthetic, or Non). So
there
ya have it, straight from Mother Mopar!<<

is this the same Mopar that told me that there was no way a 360 would fit
in an 88 Dakota?

=)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.