Mopar Perf PCM

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 19:04:29 EST

Hey Gang,

I got a voice mail this morning from John McKraggin about the CA version
of the Mopar PCM part #P5007117 being just released. Unfortunately I
only wrote down the phone number and deleted the message. I believe he
said the dealer was in Arizona and the number is 877-MYMOPAR, but when I
call there I only get a woman's voice mail. Anybody with an idea of
which dealer that might be? I've been waiting since Sept. to get ahold
of one of these babies. Anybody else been waiting on that part number?

TIA,

Bob Mankin