Re: Website Re-Design

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 20:44:01 EST

The heck with it

Folks.. just go straight o my Dak page. You can see THAT with netscape...
and you can navigate through the site OK as long as you don't hit the HOME
link.... I'll beat this damn thing yet! LOL

http://www.bastaards.org/dakota.htm
Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS