Re: Website Re-Design

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 20:50:22 EST

From: Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
> That may be true BUT:
>
> People write software.
> People sell software.
> people buy software.
> People use software.
>
> The fact that *people* have accepted that which MS has done to them,
> their businesses, and their wallets, grinning all the while and saying
> "thank you sir may I have another", is a social trend.

Look... Microsoft, no matter how folks hate it, is the American dream come
true. You may not like the way the do business. 50 years agao people were
screaming about Hearst, before that about the railroad barons.

The fact of the matter is that Gates, prick though he may be, had the best
damn business mind around, used it correctly and squashed the competition.
If THAT isn't American, nothing is.

The problem here is NOT Gates. It's the whining "He has it and it's not
fair" people.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS