Re[2]: PowerTrax

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 22:27:24 EST

<<The new PowerTrax No Slip is a modified lock right type differential that
has clutches and is said to be much quieter.>>

Where's the bacon, uhhh, I mean clutches in the No-Slip? :-) hehehe

<<I have about 3000 miles on my No Slip and I think that it makes plenty of
noise.>>

When I have more miles/experience with mine I'd kinda like to compare notes
on the noise. So far (less than 20miles) I'm not getting anything bad while
moving at any kind of speed. Parking, OTH, is a completely different story
so far.
Tom