Re: aol users should read this

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 02:37:40 EST

It's totally bogus. I've seen this go around too many times. Think about
it... That means AOL Instant Messanger will carry a charge as well along
with the advertising that they make money on to boot.

In a message dated 3/27/00 2:13:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, Ohm347@aol.com
writes:

> i make no claim to the validity of this but i've noticed that a bunch of
you
> are on aol so i figured you should see this if you haven't already.
> derek
> ps i'm sorry about it being way off topic but there is no way in hell i'm
> going to sit here and send it to every aol user on the list manually.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"