Re[2]: Re: PowerTrax No-Slip Installed

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 08:53:30 EST

<<When I put my No-Slip I did not even have to take off a wheel.
I was able to wiggle the drive side tire enough to get the c-clip
off and then back on.

The whole operation...from time I started dropping my spare
tire...to when I was putting the diff cover back on...was well
under two hours.

David Martin>>

Some guys have all the luck! ;-) Thinking about it now, I probably could have
done it with the drivers side wheel still on but I'm not so sure about the
passenger side wheel. Anyway, I gave the RTV gasket a whole hour to setup which
probably isn't necessary and I agree this can be done in under two hours if ya'
don't wait.
Tom