RE: Think Again (fwd)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 22:30:29 EST

> I got this message via the owner-dakota-truck address. I dunno if
> this guy wanted to send this to the list but couldn't figure out how
> or what. I doubt he's on the DML, but I thought everyone could use
> a good laugh, so I figured I'd forward it on to y'all. :-)

I beg to differ.. One of his brethren during the fall thought he was smart
picking on a v6 5spd clubcab(mine), needless to say the only thing he saw
was my tailgate( with a camper on the back). Then again he spent more time
smoking those purdy yellow lettered tires than driving. Pretty sad when a v6
smokes ya off the line.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ