Re: Washing/Waxing black dak. Adivce Needed

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 06:17:04 EST

I just spent the weekend using the Meguiars 3-step process #1-cleaner
#2-polish #3 Carnuba. I am very impressed with the results. Supposedly, the
darker your vehicle, the more impressive the results from this 3-step system
(So your black vehicle should look even better). Mind you, it took a few
hours all together - consider it DAK BONDING ;-).
As far as swirls and scratches - none. I use 100% cotton tericloths for
everything - except to dry the vehicle after washing. On the initial wash I
used a new spotless wash by Turtle Wax (I forgot the name, but the wash is
gold in color). It worked great, and I used a chamie to dry the vehicle
before I started the Meguiars.