Re: 360 ATTN Mike

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 06:29:44 EST

There are a few ranger 5.0's around... its possable.. I guess you just have
to know the right ppl...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Waitin fer MP
Puter
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ