Re: Texas twisters

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 11:26:14 EST

Yup, you probably heard right. A tornado touched down
in downtown Ft. Worth last night. 4 people were
killed. Don't think it was anyone on here. I sure hope
it wasn't. A major building there looked like a bomb
hit it and blew out all the windows and everything.
Alot of damage was done. My brother is a
firefighter/paramedic in Arlington and everyone that
worked there was called back out to help. Whether it
was their days off or not. On my way home from
downtown Dallas, they said that there was a tornado
warning for Dallas. They said on the radio that DFW
airport was evacuated bcs of one touching down
somewhere near there. Glad I didn't get hit. I hope
everyone is alright!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~(en route)
ICQ#62723274