Re: intake hiss

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 12:40:50 EST

When you Dak warms up the hiss goes away right? It's somthin in the way the
throttle body is machined, there some erally sharp edge ona a cold valvy
thingy, when it's open (Aka Dak COLD) it hiss like a bitch, after it warms up
it goes away, I noticed this when I got my K&N adn this winter rolled around,
it's annoying, but don't know what to do about it. (PS I could hear the
hiss with the facotry airbox, infront of the truck were in intake was)
Overall it pisses me off, but the performance gains make it worth wile to
me...

    Greg