Re: PCV grommet

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 13:03:44 EST

> Is it possible to replace the PCV grommet? mine will NOT stop leaking
> around the pcv valve and it's not plugged up...

Great Jon thanks alot, now mine is going to start leaking! Anyways, you mean
the hard rubber grommet that is kind if pressed into the valve cover which
the PCV valve sits in, to seal it up right? Hmmmm, good one. Dont you have
aftermarket valve covers, I thought you did, if so do new valve covers come
with this grommet? I wonder if it can be purchased from the dealer, or is it
going to only come with a vavle cover? Good Luck, maybe try popping one out
of a wrecked Dak, V6/V8 I dont thing it would matter.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6