Re: intake hiss

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 13:01:06 EST

In a message dated 3/29/00 10:54:53 AM Mountain Standard Time,
adeanda@earthlink.net writes:

> there isnt really anything that could be bad with the TB

Theres nothing wrong with it, it works flawlessly, even my Dad's Brand new 99
36- Ram hisses with the intake off, it's all in the TB I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!! if
you get a R&D TB (Example I don't have a custom TB that's jsut a brand) the
hiss will go away, it's just the air rushing over a straight cut, thus making
a hissin noise... Like when you blow over the edge of something ( or
standing on teh edge of a canyon, how the wind wistles????)

    Greg