RE: PowerTrax No Slip & Noise

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 21:28:28 EST

Hi Tom,

After reading your comments I decided to get the No-Slip now. I had
some concerns that you cleared up for me. Thanks. Since I do
occasional
towing, I found that there are times I need a locker.
I e-mailed Devin yesterday and am ordering tomorrow.
Thanks again.

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'97 CC, 5.2, Auto