Re[2]: PowerTrax No Slip & Noise (Neal)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 06:41:39 EST

Hi Neal,

It's funny, while talking to Devin he mentioned he was getting a bunch of
orders for Dakota's and said that he had even got an inquiry or order from
Hawaii! I was wondering if it was you he was talking about but I couldn't
remember your name... Small world, no?!

Good luck and if you have any questions just let me know.
Tom

P.S. Are you on Oahu or the big island?