Re: MSD Ignition upgrades

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 06:45:00 EST

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:

> MSD has been around way before the 70's.

Whats your point? I'm still waiting for an answer to my question of why people
are upgrading to the MSD. Because it feels good and because they have been
around forever are not the kind of answers I need. I would prefer a technical
answer.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"