RE: MSD Ignition upgrades

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 08:36:10 EST

The point for we was the boost retard feature. I just got back from having
my ATI ProCharger installed and to make sure I didn't have and pinging
problems I had the tech also install the MSD-6BTM. This way I can retard
the timing by up to 3 degrees from inside the cabin if she starts to ping.
So far with 92 oct I have the retard set to 1 and no pinging, but I haven't
put her through the paces as it's still new.

John.