RE: MSD Ignition upgrades

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 08:41:21 EST

First off, the factory ignitions are not Multiple Spark (so there's one
reason), second...why pay more from Mopar when you can get if from the
actual manufacturer (MSD) for less.

In my case, the engine runs/accelerates much smoother, I can easily retard
the timing for the Nitrous System, and I get close to 1 mpg better (on the
average...not just highway). No technical answer required...just a fact.

- Bernd