Re: Duster - SAM

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 12:52:07 EST

Well, see...it's been two years since I checked anyway, but good to know.
Damn they've cracked down on the mobile smog tests!

BTW: When I was going through the BAR-90 test in late '89, we put another
classmates '69 Camaro (383 w/B&M 6-71) on the sniffer and it passed with
flying colors. Visually, it failed. (Go figure...but the rules have
changed since then.)

- Bernd