RE: New member

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 09:33:29 EST

Welcome, I was living in that area, Somers, CT, until I went away to school
currently in RI. My grandparetns were from Chicopee. But anyways, there is a
4x4 club in CT, the Nutmeg State 4x4 club,
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/8723/ . For a list of all clubs in NE,
head here http://www.ec4wda.org/regiond/dclubs.htm . Not sure how long you
have been on here, but there is a DML meet coming up at the end of April at
Foxwoods,
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/KjgdPrHECeam2/profile.htm

Josh
Y2K CC, 4x4, 4.7, auto, SLT+