Re: Re: Dual Snorkle Breather on V6? (attn:Kyle)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 17:39:42 EST

> Kyle,
> I looked for the opening above where the factory air duct is run. I
have
> the other rectangular hole, but there are two lines running through it.
> They look like a/c lines. Does your truck have a/c?
> Thanks
> --Aaron--
> 95 DSRC 4x4 V6

No I dont have A/C. Why would A/C Lines be running all the way up there
though? Just to make sure, find where to factory cold air duct runs into the
lower 'slot' or mounting location right behind the passenger's side of the
grill. It should be next to the radiator overflow bottle/container. The
cold air duct has a plastic 'rectangular fitting' which snaps or pops into
the lower slot mentioned above. On my Dak, right above this area is the same
or very similar sized rectangular slot which accepts yet another ot the
'rectangular air duct fitting' and this is where I run my second dual cold
air intake duct to. So both upper and lower slots are full now of cold ait
duts. I hope I didnt confuse you. I just dont see why an a/c line would be
running through the upper second opening. Good Luck, let me know if you
ahve any other questions.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6