Re: pulled over tonight(long)

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 18:06:38 EST

Dude....

I like a race as good as anyone...but two things:

1) Public streets are not meant for drag racing.period.
2)Cops are not assholes for enforcing law #1....In additon to my Dak, I also
ride a motorcycle....and I have been in a few instances where the Mario
Andrettis of the world damn near have made my ass DEAD!

DONT call a cop an asshole cuz he pulls you over for drag racing....we do
it, we take ourt chances , we sometimes get caught.....YOU lucked out.....I
dont know about where you are from, but around my neck of the woods, you get
major points on your license and HUGE fines for drag racing......I know
youre pissed that he inferred that "your daddy" might own the truck, but
look...HE DIDNT TAG YOU! You shoulda otta been THANKING him instead of
being pissed and "biting your lip"......

By the way....think about this...that moron who was screwng with you.....I
take it that you beat him pretty good....Congrats by the way! But, think
about it....Would he have been worth a $500 fine and court and all that
crap, HUGE insurance hike, or even a wrecked Dak?!

Pick your racing venues more carefully next time.....