3 New BESTS at the DRAGSTRIP!!!

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 01:43:27 EST

hey all,
i went to cayuga today here in ontario and had a great day, first of all
ill tell ya i added a quick d tb, 180 degree t-stat, and flowmaster
muffler along with some 28" drag radials, and did some runs... my first
run was17.054 .... i was a little pissed seeing my best time before the
mods above was 16.887, i had 40psi in the drag tires, my second run i
had 22 psi and let the truck cool a little and ran16.826 with weel
spin(my new best), third run i dropped the pressure some more and
decided to run with 18 psi in the tires and have the dak totally cold i
ran a WOPPING 16.513@82.20..... WHOO HOO!!!!(a even newer best) i had to
try it again to make sure it wasnt a fluke so after 1.5 hrs i got to run
again and i got 16.503@81.84mph...........Im tickled too let me tell ya!
thats almost 4 tenths well closer to 3.5 tenths than my prevoius best! i
thought id tell ya

Ed
p.s: you keep running 15.8 bob, and im gonna catch ya!!!!!!!! (i had to
say that) ;-)

--
Visit my Webpage @
http://www.MoparEd.com  Best 1/4 Mile Time 16.503/81.84MPH