Re: Need some power!!!! HELP!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 10:14:25 EDT

(1) QuickD Intake System
(2) QuickD or Magnum Performance Modified Throttle Body
(3) JBA Headers
(4) Cat-Back Exhaust System (Flowmaster or Gibson)
(5) "Upgraded Ignition System" - Plugs, Wires, Brass Contact Cap & Rotor
(6) 3.90:1 Gears
(7) NX Nitrous Oxide 75HP Shot System - Works VERY effectively

#1 - 6 will give you a significant increase in performance and the addition
of #7 will give your the edge to kick the living snot out of them.

- Bernd
http://www.toycrusher.com