Re: Monroe

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 12:06:27 EDT

At 01:24 PM 4/1/00 , you wrote:
>The local advanced autoparts has a special on the monroe shocks for my dak.
>Are these good shocks and worth the money $130 for all 4 with a $30 mail in
>rebait. And how do these rate against Blisten shocks.

You don't say which model you're talking about, but Monroe's are good
shocks. They are oriented more for general use than for performance like
the others you mention, but if that's what you're looking for you will be
very happy with Monroe's.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"I think [exempting condoms from sales tax]
is a bad idea because it encourages
teenagers to have sex." -- George W. Bush