Monroe

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 13:30:42 EDT

Keep an eye out for the new Reflex Shocks by Monroe.
If there not already out they should be by May. They
are and execllent all around shock and have the same
technology as the new Rancho RSX shocks. The Ranchos
are just valved for a harsher/off road ride.

Mike Sype
Tenneco Automotive (Monroe Shocks)
Ford O.E Business Ride Control Design and Development