Re: Two PT-Cruisers Spotted!!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 23:46:44 EDT

Yeah, I saw my first one today! I had seen the pictures in the rags and on the
net, but I still had to look twice before I knew what it was! It's a lot
smaller than I thought it was but totally radical and wild for this day and
age... It's funny, isn't this what the old hot rods and garage projects used
to look like??

Pretty neat!
Tom