Re: Re: S.Cali autocross today!

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 03:31:58 EDT

I think I want to try it. I know I will have to get new tires though. It
would be funny to try and autocross on 30" offroading tires!

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422