RE: Lift/Gears...?

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 16:31:07 EDT

Erika,

        I know I told you and a couple others I would post new pics on my web site, but I found that
safarri bar I saw on that Durango (from your site). I am waiting to put that on and get the dak all
shinned up for picture day. I promise I will have them within a week. The bar is supposed to come in
this week.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD
97 -Sport