RE: RE: RE: RE: Got an extra $135,000.00??

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 20:50:22 EDT

That is why you only get 8-10MPG. Hey! I remember that when I had my
Chevelle with the circuit carb rated at 952CFM, with three barrel design
(one massive primary), I was burning a gallon every 2-3 miles when racing.
But, when pulling wheelies and burning the tread off the rim, feeling that
great surge is like being in a F-14 leaving the carrier. Those years,
everyone wanted fuel injections to beat those DAMN Hemi motors or blower
units.

No! The first Porsche turbo was an inline four. Check your specs. It was
latter part when they went to the inline six and hopefully soon a V-8
version (means a longer body design).

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html