Anyone have a pat # for intake manifold?

From: Hausheer, Geoffrey (geoffrey.hausheer@intel.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 12:55:12 EDT

After talking to Ted O. (Thanks!) sounds like I should be thinking about a
new intake manifold for my Dak. I checked out mopar performance, and they
have what looks like 4 or so Manifolds that would go on my truck (and at
least two are labeled as 'm1' with prices ranging from $230 to $1000)
Anyone have a part number (or price) for a single-plane Mopar Performance
manifold that will bolt on to my '98 318?

Thanks,
.Geoff