RE: Overdrive whine

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 10:05:49 EDT

Yeah, my carrier bearing went south at 65000 in my '95. Ran me $585 from
a transmission shop. The shop suspected a bearing defect based on how
it came apart. I did go a little long on the rear end between services,
but they didn't feel that was the issue. Still, I change the rear diff
fluid every 12-15k now.

Sam