RE: Pulleys

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 10:51:49 EDT

Thanks Bob! I'll let you know how it goes. I get the engine bay done and I
can start finishing up the paintwork. Want it looking good for Carlisle.
I'll be on the field with you this year.
Rich
P.S. The 1000rpm computer could be a good thing with the high price of gas
now. Later. :'B
<snip>

Hey, Rich. Want a computer that idles at 1000 rpm? Can't guarantee what
will happen above 1000 rpm though. Good luck on the START-UP, didn't
want to say 'firing up'.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.