Re: intake manifold question

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 10:45:01 EDT

The only obstacle I could imagine would be the bolt pattern on pre-mag vs.
mag. intakes; but I would wager they would be the same since the M1 intake
can be substituted for the MPI, and unless I'm wrong the M1 is for use on
the LA motors

other than that, just put the sensors where they go, slap the computer on
the firewall, and maybe the gauges??? then fire it up

that is my just woke up, non-professional 5.2 cents worth
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net