Re: intake manifold question (Attn. Shane)

From: wf wheels (loosewheels@excite.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 14:21:30 EDT

    yup that's right it is TBI and it's the ONLY year that came with a non
shelby premag v8 and because of it there have been a lot of upgrades I
haven't been able to do. So far I've done the simple stuff like the K&N
filter, 8.0mm Wires, and brass contact cap, But sometimes the only thing
that makes me stay with it is the fact that it is so unique. Sorry about the
rambling

W.F.Wheels
91' CC 4x4 V8