Re: Buying Price

From: Joseph W. Council (joseph_council@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 12:50:33 EDT

Todd,

Your email is very informative. Thanks.. Here is my
situation. I know exactly what I want (to some
degree) and I will have to order. I also have a trade
of a 2000 Dakota, that does not have a book value yet.
 I know what I paid for it, and would like to get that
for it, but I probably won't. One salesman that I
talked to said if I order, the price still would be
399 over invoice plus 289 processing fee. Which I
think is bogus to charge that much for processing. Any
more advice would be greatly appriceated.

Also the Kiplinger's New Car & Truck, Buyer's Guide,
is that a book or a website?

Joe C.
Smithfield, VA