Re: Buying Price

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 13:26:15 EDT

I ordered my 95 and they tried to sell me stuff on the lot and do state
searches, I refused, that on doesn't have 3:91's, that one no posi, just
would not fall prey to their ploy. I went to the Fleet manager and sat down
in front of the computer and ordered mine with all the specs and then tacked
on $500 which everyone has to pay and the truck was $13,700.00 The truck
came in 6 weeks later and had buckets and I specifically ordered mine with a
premium cloth
bench so momma and baby could ride around. They put that truck on the lot
for $17,300 and mine finally came in 8 weeks later and I handed them the
check for $14,000. The remainder (300.00) was the amount to have them
install a camshaft right off the semi. No processing,
no detailing, no fee's. If you aren't in a hurry, that is they way to go.
Kuk