Re: Cleaning your engine

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 13:28:29 EDT

Heather,

What I normally do is cover the brake fluid reservoir, computer, distributor
cap, and airhat with some plastic bags. Spray on some engine
cleaner/degreaser and hose it off with LOW pressure water (garden hose).
Let it dry and use some old rage to clean up any of the left over puddles on
the intake. Don't use that "Engine Shine crap". It looks good for about 2
days and then starts to attract all the dust/bugs around the area. (Also
leaves a nasty film on the hoses)

$0.02

- Bernd