Cleaning your engine

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 13:19:07 EDT

Ok, being a woman, I like my things to be kept clean, nice and neat. What
is the best way to keep the engine area clean? I want to get down and do
some detailing this weekend, but what kind of cleaner should I use and what
areas should I NEVER touch? I'm not talking internal so don't start saying
anything about cleaning the oil out of my engine hehehe I mean all the
grease and lubricants that get all over everything and the "mud" and debris
from driving that I have. I want to get the basis covered so when I take my
truck to Houston in September I know what I can and cannot clean so I can
"show" it off with my new BLUE wire covers that I'm installing (got the
small one's now I need medium and large)

Let me know,

Thanks for your input!

Heather