Re: Cleaning your engine

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 16:29:36 EDT

Well some might not like this method, but I have found that some of the
spray engine cleaners, such as gunk and "super foaming gunk" work pretty
well, you can get them at Autozone, pepboys, etc... but I like to use
concentrated Simple Green on my truck. I usually spray off the loose crap
with a high pressure spray, then use the simple green on EVERYTHING, and
use it concentrated, let it soak for a few minutes, then spray it off,
works great, and leaves everything really clean.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke