Re: Roller rockers- neat update and a spankin!

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 16:35:21 EDT

Another way to do this, and this is super duper old school... take some
old valve covers, old LA style valve covers will work great cuase the 5
holes still line up. Then cut a hole in the top of it so you can adjust
the rockers, throw this on and start it up, it will keep most of the oil
where it belongs, in the engine!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke