Re: Cleaning your engine

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 19:38:05 EDT

> << the Simple Green works rel well, just like
> Bob says below~
>
> Richard in San Antonio >>
>
> Ok,Ok...what is Simple Green and where do you get it...
>
> Thanks, Ted O.

You are joking right, Ted??????? The cheapest place by far is Sam's Club,
they sell it in the gallon size for about $7; compared to going to
Wal-Mart/KMart and paying $5 for like16ounces of it. Most auto stores carry
Simple Green, like Pep Boys and Autozone, but many many many other stores
carry it. Simple Green is nice because it is completely environmentally safe
and 100% biodegradable. I prefer to use Castrol's Super Clean. It really is
alot more powerful than Simple Green is, and is also biodegradable.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6