Re: DML:check this out

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 20:23:56 EDT

No, I read somewhere that most counties will not even issue you a refund
check anymore and will just give you the points. That doesn't seem to work,
but this is TRUE..

IF... you get a ticket in the rain, have the cop write down the weather
condition. When you're out in court, plead NOT GUILTY.

Idea behind it. Radar traveling through a sunny day will get an accurate
reading, radar fired through (even a drop of rain) rain causes the frequency
to amplify "falsifying" the speeding ticket. It's been tested and it works,
you can get out of tickets in the rain.

Notice how you don't see as many cops when it rains?
-Dester

<<