MORE HOLLEY HELP!

From: IRONWILL30@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 21:51:52 EDT

ok thanks to everyone that posted, now the hard part. I just rebuilt the
motor and have to break in the cam. Should i be trying to adjust it as it
runs at 2500RPM. What is the best starting procedure for a fresh motor. Also
where should i put my screws ect to get it to run at 2500? The carb was
bought from a friend who took it off and old car and let it sit on a shelf,
he is a mechanic and said it should be fine. What do you guys think? Thanks
for the help.
Paul Finley