Mopar Magnum Cam

From: Samuel South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 22:43:24 EDT

Hey everyone I own a 95 Dak RC, 5.2L, 5-speed, 3.90 LSD its stripped with
Mopar headers, 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 2 chamber(no cat), pulleys, MSD and
blaster coil, Mopar valve covers and air cleaner, Mopar computer and Dunlop
GT 275/60/15's(rear) on widened stock chrome rims. I just ran it at Milan
dragway in Michigan and ran a 14.133 @ 98.05 I bought this truck used and
was wondering if anyone is running the Mopar cam. If so how is the idle mine
is smooth and I thought I might already have one but I'm not sure how to
check. This truck seems pretty fast for not alot of mods, any help would be
appreciated. Thanks Sam
sawcut64@mediaone.net