Re: intake work, paused =(

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 00:56:50 EDT

Am I hearing correctly? You're JB Welding your TB to your intake? Or what
are you doing?
-Dester

<< Well... I get home from my friends house about 8pm and start workin on
 taking my intake off due to impatientness last time i put it on... and was
 gonna replace the bellypan gasket... i also had the runners cut last time,
 but didnt box the plenums...
 1.5 hrs and I had the intake off, and started scraping the RTV... i had 30
 oz of JB Weld to box them suckers up with... well... I have 2 of the 4
 done... I guess i'm gonna have to look for 30 more oz tomorrow....
 sheesh.... =)